books i've read this year

Brandon's bookshelf: books-for-2nd-nine-weeks

FallenThe Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's NestThe Girl Who Played with FireThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)Saving the World and Other Extreme SportsThe Final Warning

More of Brandon's books »
Brandon's books-for-2nd-nine-weeks book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Monday, November 1, 2010

Betrayel

    Have you ever had a brother or sister betray you? A father, mother, or even a friend. That’s what happened to Tessa in Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Angel. She moved to London because her brother Nate had sent her a ticket to come to London since there aunt died. She is picked up by two people and taken to there house where she is kept captive and forced to “Change”. She only does this because they say they have her brother. Later on she rescues her brother just for him to try and turn her into the person who “kidnapped” him. I would kill him if I were her. Spend all that time worrying about him and making sure everyone helped look for him just for him to betray me and turn me into someone who wants to do whatever it is that’s in his head to me. I would never do that to my brothers. Well maybe my little brother. Just joking. After the brother tried to turn her in, he stole the Pyxis so he can fill all the automatons with demonic energy and use them to destroy all the Shadowhunters in London. Even if that plan worked I sincerely doubt that they would be able to destroy all of the Shadowhunters around the world who would no doubt attack them.
    I think betraying someone is one of the worst things you could do to a brother/sister or friend. Like one time I wanted to jump off the roof of my house onto my trampoline. My little brother said I wouldn’t so I did it. After I did he went and told on me. I felt like strangling him but I somehow kept myself from doing it. Something else that happened when I was about 8 is that my mom told not to watch this scary movie my dad had just got. So of course I had to see it. One night I put it in when everyone was asleep. My brother walked into the living room in the middle of it and told on me the next day after he said he wouldn't. I did get into fight with him. Luckily we’ve been equally matched when it came to fighting so I didn’t get beat up to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment