books i've read this year

Brandon's bookshelf: books-for-2nd-nine-weeks

FallenThe Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's NestThe Girl Who Played with FireThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)Saving the World and Other Extreme SportsThe Final Warning

More of Brandon's books »
Brandon's books-for-2nd-nine-weeks book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

discriptive paragraph

I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. Then I hear my mom scream. It’s one of those blood curtailing screams that let you know instantly that something is horribly wrong. I jump off the couch and storm outside. My dad is running down the long driveway to the van that is in the ditch. I wonder why my mom is freaking out about the van in the ditch, but then I remember something. My baby brother in the van, and my dad had left it on because he was about to leave but he had to grab something inside. I charge down the driveway towards the van. I can feel the gravel dig into my feet. The adrenaline and fear coursing through my veins. When I get there my fears were true. There is my 4 year-old brother. Trapped under the van.

1 comment: